Mount Emei a child retching 3 months is swallowing a button battery (map) (video) www.replays.net

Mount Emei a child retching 3 months is swallowing a button battery (map) girl Tongtong swallowing batteries, esophageal burns ward late on September 18th, children’s Hospital Affiliated to Medical University Of Chongqing, 3 years and 9 months, Tong Tong (a pseudonym) in eating liquid diet after more than 3 months, finally began to eat like normal people face. At the beginning of June this year, out of a button battery and 1 dime size similar to her in the esophagus, alkali liquid battery leakage resulting in her esophageal burns, the whole esophagus stiff, esophageal cicatricial stricture, almost lost function. The family learned that this button battery card in her esophagus in about 3 months, is glowing to play with the children mistakenly swallowed. In this regard, experts remind: damage is mainly caused by the button battery in the battery electrolyte leakage, will cause corrosion and erosion, visceral burns or perforation, severe life-threatening. Once a child eating button battery, should be promptly sent to hospital, will remove it as soon as possible. The child suddenly vomiting in the esophagus to remove a button battery Tongtong home in Guangyuan (micro-blog) Zhaohua District, after birth with his family in Mount Emei city life (micro-blog). Mother Ms. Zhang recalled earlier this year, one day, suddenly vomiting glowing. "Not spit stomach, but retching and vomiting slobber." Ms. Zhang said, with Tongtong to Mount Emei (micro-blog), a hospital, the doctor opened a week of drug gastroenteritis. But a week later, glowing and "card food", "eat very slow, but was able to swallow." Since then, the family will be sent to the Mount Emei, Guangyuan Tong Tong and Chengdu hospital for treatment, but the situation has not changed, "food" and the appetite is not good. "A laryngoscopy was performed in Chengdu, but no abnormalities were found." Ms. Zhang said, until the beginning of June, due to continuous glowing after about 20 days of high fever, cough, the doctor suspected suffering from tuberculosis and glowing X-ray examination, found her upper esophageal foreign body. At the beginning of June, glowing in the West China Hospital of Sichuan University (micro-blog WeChat) underwent surgery, doctors removed a button battery from the upper end of the esophagus. Ms. Zhang says, the button cell that takes out is the same as 1 dime coin, the battery is slightly thicker. "I don’t know what the button battery is for." Ms. Zhang said that after the button battery in her esophagus was removed, she asked her daughter carefully and learned that the battery was swallowed before her daughter appeared vomiting. At that time, the daughter went out to play with the children, playmates gave the battery to the daughter, daughter mistakenly swallow it into the esophagus. When the esophagus burns, only liquid food can be eaten. After the operation, the normal diet begins. Ms. Zhang carefully examines the button cell taken out of the daughter’s esophagus, and finds out that the metal shell outside the battery has not changed much, but the internal fluid has leaked out. In the West China Hospital of Sichuan University (micro-blog WeChat) remove the battery after June, Tongtong was transferred to children’s Hospital Affiliated to Medical University Of Chongqing for further treatment. Deputy director of cardiothoracic surgery at children’s Hospital Affiliated to Medical University Of Chongqing Li Yong (micro-blog) was introduced, the esophagus was glowing liquid alkali burn button battery leakage. Although to the hospital when the battery has been removed, but due to esophageal burns, the esophagus Tongtong was stiff, almost lost, only

峨眉山一小孩干呕3个月 原是误吞纽扣电池(图)女童彤彤误吞纽扣电池,食道被烧伤9月18日晚,重庆医科大学附属儿童医院病房内,3岁零9个月的彤彤(化名)在进食流质饮食3个多月后,终于开始和正常人一样吃面。今年6月初,她的食道内取出一枚和1角硬币大小相近的纽扣电池,电池中漏出的强碱性液体致使她的食道被烧伤,全食道僵硬,出现食道疤痕性狭窄,几乎丧失功能。家人了解到,这枚纽扣电池卡在她的食道内约3个月,是彤彤和小朋友一起玩耍时误吞下的。对此,专家提醒:误食纽扣电池的危害主要是电池中的电解液造成,漏液会致使内脏被灼伤、腐蚀而糜烂甚至穿孔等,严重会危及生命。一旦发现小孩误食纽扣电池,应及时送医,尽快将其取出。突然呕吐 幼童食道内取出一枚纽扣电池彤彤的老家在广元(微博)市昭化区,出生后随家人在峨眉山(微博)市生活。母亲张女士回忆,今年初的一天,彤彤突然出现呕吐。“不是吐胃里的东西,而是干呕和吐口水。”张女士说,带彤彤到峨眉山(微博)市一家医院看病后,医生以肠胃炎开了一周的药。但一周后,彤彤又出现“卡食”的情况,“吃东西很慢,但当时还能吞下去。”此后,家人将彤彤陆续送至峨眉山、广元和成都的医院进行治疗,但情况并未改观,“卡食”且食欲不好。“在成都还做过一次喉镜检查,但并没有发现异常。”张女士说,直到6月初,彤彤因连续咳嗽约20天后发高烧,医生怀疑彤彤患上肺结核并拍片检查时,才发现她的食道上端有异物。6月初,彤彤在四川大学华西医院(微博 微信)接受了手术,医生从其食道上端取出了一枚纽扣电池。张女士说,取出的纽扣电池直径和1角硬币差不多,电池还略厚一些。“我也不知道这个纽扣电池是用于什么仪器。”张女士说,女儿食道中的纽扣电池被取出后,她仔细询问女儿才得知,这枚电池正是在女儿出现呕吐前吞下的。当时,女儿外出和小朋友一起玩耍,玩伴将电池给了女儿,女儿误将其吞入食道。食道被烧伤只能进食流质物,手术后开始正常饮食张女士仔细查看医生从女儿食道中取出的纽扣电池发现,这枚电池外部的金属壳并无多大变化,但内部的液体已经漏出。在四川大学华西医院(微博 微信)取出电池后,6月,彤彤被转入重庆医科大学附属儿童医院进一步治疗。重庆医科大学附属儿童医院胸心外科副主任李勇(微博)刚介绍,彤彤的食道是被纽扣电池漏出的强碱性液体烧伤。尽管到该院时电池已被取出,但因食道被烧伤,彤彤的全食道已经僵硬,几乎丧失功能,只能进食流质物。这是因为,彤彤的食道出现了疤痕性狭窄,食道最狭窄处宽度仅有1.5毫米,而正常人的食道宽约2厘米。“小女孩身上发生这样的事,很不幸。”李勇刚说,但幸运的是,彤彤的食管未被灼穿,“如灼穿后进入气管,那更危险。”张女士说,女儿开始出现呕吐和“卡食”症状后,食欲明显大不如前,饭量一天不如一天,5月底只能靠流食维持营养。在6月初取出食道内的纽扣电池前,女儿的体重减了4斤。“在医院做了手术后,医生建议吃奶粉,营养跟上了,体重增加了一些。”李勇刚介绍,彤彤到儿童医院接受治疗后,医院对其进行了3次食道扩张手术,但每次扩张后仅几天便出现收缩,效果不佳。9月12日,医院为彤彤实施了食道支架置入手术,在她的食道内置入了全覆膜食管支架,使得食管腔明显增大。如顺利,6个月后,该支架将取出。9月19日上午,在医院的病床上,彤彤在家人的陪伴下看动画片。“吃了3个多月流食,昨晚终于开始正常吃面了,但吃得不多。”张女士说,可能是刚置入支架不久,彤彤仍感觉喉咙不舒服。新闻链接2016年,美国两岁男童Logan Stiff在托儿所误吞下一块遥控器中的纽扣电池(左图),电池烧穿他的食道,影响气管膜壁,导致Stiff可能失去发声能力。当时Stiff出现了未知原因的呕吐症状,Stiff的父母迅速把他送去了医院。专家提醒电解液可能灼伤内脏甚至危及生命,误食电池应及时取出四川理工学院材料腐蚀与防护四川省重点实验室副主任曾宪光介绍,目前,市面上的纽扣电池种类繁多,使用的材质也不同,常见的有氧化银电池、锂电池、碱性锰电池等。纽扣电池误食后的危害主要由电池中的电解液造成。“尽快将电池从体内取出,只要电解液不发生泄漏,一般不会对人体造成多大伤害。”曾宪光说,如果纽扣电池长期在体内,体内液体将腐蚀电池外壳,致使电池中的电解液漏出。电池中的酸性电解液或碱性电解液,都会在体内发生化学反应,致使内脏被灼伤、腐蚀而糜烂甚至穿孔等。李勇刚医生也强调,吞食纽扣电池后如不及时取出,轻则可能致使内脏被灼伤、腐蚀等,重则出现一些并发症而危及生命。他提醒广大家长,妥善保管家中的钟表、遥控器及儿童玩具中的纽扣电池,以防被小孩误食。一旦发现小孩误食纽扣电池,应及时送医,尽快将其取出。成都商报记者 姚永忠 实习记者 杨灵(图片由重庆医科大学附属儿童医院提供)编者注:该视频与原文无关,仅供扩展阅读 汉阴:5岁小孩误吞水泥钉 体内游走两天后排出相关的主题文章:

« »

Comments closed.